Everyone loves the idea of having music and sound where ever you are in your home. Thankfully, it’s possible to enjoy exceptionally high-quality audio anywhere in your home, wirelessly. Wireless audio is flexible, innovative, and user-friendly plus you can sync wireless speakers making them into a multiroom speaker system. Just choose the size and style that fits your needs.
There are so many models on the market that have an exceptional sound quality and intuitive operation. They all require WiFi and a power source meaning they do actually require a wire except one Sonos model. Despite their name, their purpose is to make the set-up simple and placement easier with fewer wires while still delivering room-filling, high fidelity sound. Here are some of our favorite brands:
- Take your home entertainment system to the next level with the Sonos Amp, which enables your existing speakers to connect to the Sonos wireless system – no matter if they’re bookshelf, floor-standing outdoor, in-wall, or in-ceiling speakers. HDMI ARC and line-in ports connect non-Sonos components like turntables or other compatible audio devices to the system, while still being able to access all the Sonos features and control.
- The Sonos system gives you total control over more than just your TV speakers. Assign an Amp to a room, name it, and control all of your home audio with the touch of a button. You can also control smart lights, music, and more all from your Sonos app.
- The Sonos Amp provides Apply AirPlay 2 support, access to over 100 streaming services, Trueplay tuning feature, Amazon Alexa voice control, Google Assistant, and the ability to play music stored on a local wireless device like a laptop or phone through a Sonos system. Trueplay is software by Sonos that allows you to tune speakers to your surroundings, all from the Sonos App. In particular, the Sonos In-Wall and Sonos In-Ceiling can both benefit from the Trueplay tuning feature.
HEOS by Denon
- You can stream cloud sources like Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, iHeartRadio, tune in, Rhapsody, and more. This means you can listen to tracks directly from your phone, tablet, or USB drive.
- The free HEOS app provides multi-room audio control and can be installed on as many devices as you like! You can easily control where the music is playing in your home. Available for iOS, Kindle, and Android devices.
- You can access all of your music, add other users to the line-up to vary the playlist, or personalize the room according to the user: Mom’s tunes in the kitchen, Dad’s in the office, kids’ tunes in the family room.
If you are trying to decide if wireless speakers are right for you, give us a call. Wireless audio can be a great option for you if you want minimal installation and clutter. The speakers can be hidden a little easier than built-in options and fit nicely into furniture and other discreet places. We can also provide expert advice and installation of systems that bring, not only audio but also video to any area of your home, without unsightly wires or complicated operation. Shop local and save with us. Do you have more questions about how to improve your sound system? Let’s talk